Scoop it up, drive away and dump it! This dump truck from the new Blue Marine Collection comes with movable dumper and has sturdy wheels with which the truck can drive well through the sand. Perfect for beach fun or garden adventures! Because of the robust design, the dumper is already suitable for children from the age of two years.
The Blue Marine Collection is an entirely new and exciting line of sand and water toys with beautiful colours inspired by sand, sea and corals. All the products in the line are made of plastic that comes from nets, trawls and ropes from the fishing and maritime industry.
What it contains: Truck witih working tipper and wheels. Product size: L 28cm x H 14.5cm x W 13cm.
Please note colours may vary from the images shown.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Mainly from Scandinavia but some of it is also sourced globally.
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Denmark
- What's it made from? 100% recycled plastic from fishing nets, trawls and ropes. Buying and using end-of-life fishing gear has a very positive impact on ocean plastic. This gear is plastic, and makes up over half of all ocean plastic, because when it has no value and no disposal system, it gets dumped overboard.
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? No but made from recycled plastic
- Vegan? Yes, vegan-friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - recycled plastic
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? Yes, great for reuse
- Recyclable? No
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 2+
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We think it's great but let us know