This child-sized set is perfect for play dough, for getting creative at your mud kitchen.
Or you can bake real food with it, and clean it in the dishwasher afterwards. You can even put it in the microwave. It's tupperware, basically, but without the carbon footprint because it's made from plants not petroleum.
Goes nicely with our handmade, organic, scented, plastic-free playdough.
What it contains: Bioplastic rolling pin, pot, bowl, whisk, pastry/dough cutter, and 6 shape cutters in a cardboard box. All approved for contact with food, microwave-safe, dishwasher-save, and durable - ready for years of use.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? No :-( - Brazil
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Denmark
- What's it made from? Bio-plastic made from bagasse, the waste left after the sugar is harvested from sugarcane; fillers like Calcium Stearate (an edible salt); colourants (these are petroleum-derived and 1.0-1.5% of the material)
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? 98.5% - the 1.5% is petroleum-derived colourants
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? No (but it has a tiny carbon footprint compared to petro-plastic toys)
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 2 years and up
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: playdoh, playdough, play doh, play dough, Dan Toy