TheBlanko Flipbook contains320 blank pages on which you can animate whatever comes to your mind. If you’re new to animation, learn how to get started with 6 of the basic principles of animation we have included: squash and stretch, anticipation, ease in – ease out, arcs, timing and exaggeration. You can use both sides of the flip book.
Watch the video and find out how to use your phone as a light table to animate frame by frame, or to put it better – page by page. The Blanko Flipbook is equally suitable for beginners as well as for animation veterans that want to enjoy doodling on paper once again.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Spain
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified*, chlorine-free 170gsm (lovely quality) paper
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard sleeve only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: Maybe 10+ - needs quite a lot of focus which I know does happen in younger kids but not many of them in my experience!
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a book
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?