Learn to perforate. Step-by-step instructions on how to perforate with 9 fun perforation patterns. Including a perforation pen and sheepswool felt.
What it contains: Perforating felt, perforating pen, and 9 different perforation pattern cards
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Netherlands
- Organic? Probably not (yet!)
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Netherlands
- What's it made from? Cardboard, sheepswool felt, metal perforating pen
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Nearly! The handle of the perforating pen is plastic.
- Vegan? No - felt is from sheeps' wool
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%, every inch of it can be home-composted
- Reusable / refillable? Yes the sheepswool felt mat and perforating pen can be reused to make your own creations!
- Recyclable? Yes - cardboard and paper
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3 to 6
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? TBC
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it is perfect, but let us know any suggestions!