The perfect treat for that someone special in your life!
A stunning set of 16 delicious vegan bonbons filled with Chocolatey Clare ganache in four mouth-watering flavours:
- Raspberry Supreme Enchantingly delightful, lingering and intense
- Lime Sublime Joyfully exuberant, sparkling and adventurous
- Nutty Splendour Deeply satisfying, multifaceted and intriguing
- Caramel Dream Sumptuous and creamy, a heavenly indulgence
Handmade in Ireland. 100% vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free. Contains nuts!
What it contains: 16 delicous bonbons in 4 different flavours in a beautiful gift box made of recycled FSC cardboard and printed with eco friendly UV ink.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? No - Peru (cacao products), Sri Lanka and Philippines (coconut milk), Mauritius (cane sugar)
- Organic? Yes! But not certified as such (those certs are expensive for small producers)
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Ireland
- What's it made from? Organic cacao nibs, unrefined organic cane sugar, organic cacao butter, organic freeze-dried coconut milk powder. 57% cocoa content. The organic cacao products are from the finest Peruvian criollo beans
- What's it packaged in? Recycled FSC cardboard box printed with eco friendly UV ink.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Nothing! Hand-delivered
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes 100% vegan friendly! But not certified as such (those certs are expensive for small producers)
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? the gift box is made of recycled cardboard
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Our current stock is best before 1st August 2022 - but Clare got in touch to say it was incorrectly stamped as best before 1st April 2022. We know and trust her so have no concerns other than to let you know this.
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes. No gluten in any of chocolate ingredients, production facility is gluten-free, approved by the Coeliac Society of Ireland and included in their approved foods list.
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes (in so much as any chocolate...don't get it on your dry-clean-only white dress!)
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!