Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, and made in Ireland. And wrapped in compostable NatureFlex. And vegan. And yummy, yummy, yummy. Serious risk that we eat all the stock!!!!
What it contains: 40g of made-in-Ireland vegan chocolate in NatureFlex compostable wrap and cardboard box
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? No - Peru (cacao products), Sri Lanka and Philippines (coconut milk), Mauritius (cane sugar)
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Ireland
- What's it made from? Organic cacao butter, raw unrefined organic cane sugar, organic cacao powder, organic coconut milk powder, organic vanilla powder. 54% cocoa content. The organic cacao products are from the finest Peruvian criollo beans.
- What's it packaged in? NatureFlex 100% from plants compostable clear wrapper, and FSC cardboard box printed with vegetable-based ink by wind-powered printing machines. Seriously!!! We are in love!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Nothing! Hand-delivered
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Kind of - the paper is made not from cut-down trees, not from recycled paper, but from waste fibres - agricultural residues (e.g. sugarcane bagasse, husks and straw), textiles and cordage wastes - and/or from fiber crops and wild plants (e.g., bamboo, kenaf, hemp, jute, flax)
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes (in so much as any chocolate...don't get it on your dry-clean-only white dress!)
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!