Design your own puzzle...every day! Draw with chalk on this blackboard-painted wooden puzzle, then see if you can put your drawing back together! [Or attempt it all-black, but only if you're puzzle-mad!!!]
We love that this can hit any difficulty level. All-black = Hardest Puzzle in the World. Some chalk drawing = still quite tough! Lots of colours and detailed chalk drawing = a 5-year-old can do it.
What it contains: 48-piece wooden puzzle, covered in blackboard paint. 0.5cm thick, 32cm wide, 37cm high. In its own wooden storage case.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? FSC-certified birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, natural coconut oil.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: blackboard, hexagon, hexagonal, bee, bees