The eco-friendly alternative to balloon releases. Remember loved ones, celebrate a special day or special cause, in a memorable, beautiful and earth-kind way!
Sadly, instead of going up to heaven, all balloons come back to earth as litter, harming our environment and wildlife.
Helium is a material with finite supply on Earth - our bubbles don't waste it!
This kit is sustainably-made (made in Europe? from sustainable wood and unbleached fairtrade cotton) and used again and again (unlike one-time-only balloons)!
And our non-toxic bubble mix is biodegradable and in concentrated form (to avoid shipping water around)!
If you'd like us to send DPD to collect this kit from you when you're done, you can order that here.
- 1 litre of 5x concentrate (makes 5 litres of bubble mix) - costs €29.99 to buy on its own;
- 3 wand-and-rope sets sized for kids to use (1 with giant bubble rope, 2 with mini multi bubble ropes for making streams of multi-coloured bubbles); and
- 2 wand-and-rope sets sized for adults to use (1 with giant bubble rope, 1 with multi bubble rope for streams of football-sized bubbles).
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes except the cotton for the wicks (and Dr Zigs are working on that)
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from?
- Biodegradable bubble mix: Plant-derived surfactants, plant-derived polymers, and biodegradable petroleum-derived polymers (which Dr Zigs are working on eliminating)
- Other elements: Fairtrade cotton (wick), sustainable wood (wand(s)), recycled plastic (bottle for bubble mix; 20-50% of it is recycled)
What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? No - the bubble mix bottles are recycled-and-recyclable plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the bubble mix bottles are 20-50% recycled plastic
- Biodegradable compostable?Bubble mix = yes (100% biodegradable in sunlight); wand(s) = yes (cotton and wood); bubble mix container = no (plastic)
- Reusable refillable? Yes - we hope to offer refills of bubble mix asap watch this space
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: At least 10 years
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love the bubble mix to come in solid form to remove the need for plastic bottles...talking about it with Paola!