The eco-friendly alternative to balloon releases. Remember loved ones, celebrate a special day or special cause, in a memorable, beautiful and earth-kind way!
Sadly, instead of going up to heaven, all balloons come back to earth as litter, harming our environment and wildlife.
Helium is a material with finite supply on Earth - our bubbles don't waste it!
This kit is sustainably-made (made in Europe from sustainable wood and unbleached fairtrade cotton) and used again and again (unlike one-time-only balloons)!
And our non-toxic bubble mix is biodegradable and in concentrated form (to avoid shipping water around)!
What it contains:
- 1 litre of 5x concentrate (makes 5 litres of bubble mix);
- 3 wand-and-rope sets sized for kids to use (1 with giant bubble rope, 2 with mini multi bubble ropes for making streams of multi-coloured bubbles); and
- 2 wand-and-rope sets sized for adults to use (1 with giant bubble rope, 1 with multi bubble rope for streams of football-sized bubbles).
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes except the cotton for the wicks (and Dr Zigs are working on that)
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from?
- Biodegradable bubble mix: Plant-derived surfactants, plant-derived polymers, and biodegradable petroleum-derived polymers (which Dr Zigs are working on eliminating)
- Other elements: Fairtrade cotton (wick), sustainable wood (wand(s)), recycled plastic (bottle for bubble mix; 20-50% of it is recycled)
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? No - the bubble mix bottles are recycled-and-recyclable plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the bubble mix bottles are 20-50% recycled plastic
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Bubble mix = yes (100% biodegradable in sunlight); wand(s) = yes (cotton and wood); bubble mix container = no (plastic)
- Reusable refillable? Yes - we hope to offer refills of bubble mix asap watch this space
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: At least 10 years
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love the bubble mix to come in solid form to remove the need for plastic bottles...talking about it with Paola!