An enchanting 4-layer puzzle that'll help your child learn all about the amazing world of bugs! Can you correctly place the egg, larva, pupa, and adult for each of beetle, ladybird, butterfly, bee, ant, and mosquito?
What it contains: A 4-level 24-piece wooden puzzle. 0.5cm thick, 30cm wide, 28cm high. In its own wooden storage case.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? FSC-certified birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, natural coconut oil.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+ - egg pieces are small
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: bugs, insects, Stuka Puka