Hours and hours of giant-bubble fun! Just add Fairy washing-up liquid.
- 4 sachets of magical giant bubble powder to make 10 liters of giant-bubblemix (just add Fairy washing-up liquid);
You need to add: 200ml Fairy washing-up liquid for each sachet (other brands don't work as well or at all; must not be lemon-scented), water, a clean container like bucket or bowl.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes (Germany, Netherlands) except cotton which only grows in warmer places and comes from India (fairtrade)
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Netherlands
- What's it made from? Bubblemix powder in paper sachets (similar to the ones tea bags sometimes come in)
- What's it packaged in? Sustainability-certified* cardboard box only
Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes 100%
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes 100%
- Reused, upcycled or recycled? No
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
- Biodegradable / compostable? Bubble mix = TBC; wands = yes (cotton and wood); bubble powder sachet = yes
- Reusable / refillable? Yes! You can order giant liquid bubblemix from us here - refills of the BubbleLab powder sachets are not yet available but we are working on this.
- Recyclable? Yes!
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: At least 10 years
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standards
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes
Search terms: bubblelab, bubblab