'A lovely lesson in humanity for eager young humans' - Chris O'Dowd.
'This book made me feel proud to be different' - Rosie Jones.
Sinéad Burke is a teacher, activist, author and little person.
Sometimes we can feel like we are not good enough. That we don't belong. Or that we want to be more like our friends. In this empowering guide, Sinéad Burke draws on her own experiences and encourages young readers to believe in themselves, have pride in who they are and use their voice to make the world a fairer, more inclusive place.
From the power of being different, to celebrating the things you love about yourself and helping others do the same, this is a brilliantly inspirational handbook for breaking the mould and finding your place in the world.
'A very important book encouraging us all to celebrate the uniqueness and gift of our own and others' differences, while recognising all of that which we share in common.' - Michael D. Higgins, President of Ireland
What it contains: A 224-page paperback book
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? TBC
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? TBC
- What's it made from? Paper / cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4 to 10
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: An Post Irish Book Awards winner 2020 (best children's book, senior)
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: TBC