Keep your budding botanists busy!
No more poorly made plastic party favours! Kids love them, and they're entertaining for about 5 minutes on the car ride home, and then they end up as more plastic waste in a landfill (boo!)
This fabulous and affordable kit however is perfect for birthday parties! It keeps the kids entertained at the party, AND its their party favour too, which equals less stress for you! Everyone gets to take home their pot to watch their monsters' grassy hair grow!
This clever kit contains10 mini terracotta pots, soil, seeds & monster decorating equipment for each pot. Perfect for parties,
- 10 terracotta pots 5.5 cm in diameter.
- 15 strips of dehydrated and compressed coconut soil, 3 cm in diameter. Rehydrated in 4 times their volume of water, they provide a soil that is not messy.
- 3 sheets of stickers to give the jars a scary look
- 10 small wooden spatulas
- 5 sachets of grass seed (Ryegrass) to sow. Once grown in a few days, they will be the hair of the monsters.
The accessories are supplied in a cardboard box measuring 9.5 x 17 x 24 cm.
*includes instructions in English
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - France
- Organic? No, the seeds are not organic
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - France
- What's it made from? Cardboard, paper, recycled coconut husk soil, seeds
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a growing kit, not a toy per se
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes but packed in a facility that also packs peanut seeds, so we don't feel good about recommending if you are peanut-allergic.
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?