Ready for take-off? This 18 cm large rocket is made of wood sourced from sustainable forests in Europe and your task is to embroider it with fluffy wool.
All necessary materials are included and this lovely beginners embroidery set is completely plastic-free. Once finished, the weaving plate is placed in a stand and makes as a really cool design object for a long time to come.
Wonderfully suitable as a gift or as a rainy day activity :)
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Europe (except wool)
- Organic? The maker is working towards an all organic approach. They are currently in the process of changing their wool to a 100% GOTS certified wool from Peru.
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? The weaving plates are from sustainably managed European forests. No tropical wood is used for them. 100% natural wool (soon to be GOTS certified), metal (needle).
- What's it packaged in? Label and other paper used is based on recycled fibres. Instead of using transparent plastic bags as packaging, transparent but not completely transparent cellulose-based paper is used. This is made from pure cellulose, 100% recyclable and fully compostable. All made in Germany.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: All packed in corrugated cardboard boxes. The filling material is 100% plastic-free.
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? No
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Compostable as made entirely of natural materials
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: Yes, European toy safety standards (EN71)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We think it is great but let us know what you think!