Practice your letter recognition while having creative fun with these stylish, natural-rubber wooden stamps.
Use with ink to make your own funky greeting cards, posters, and personalised decorations.
Use without ink on play dough, sand, air-dry clay, even cookies and icing. All super for letter recognition.
What it contains: 28 wooden stamps, and ink pads in 2 colours (red and black) in a sturdy cardboard box 19cm x 19cm x 3cm. One stamp for each letter in the alphabet, plus a full-stop, and a dash :-)
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Spain
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? Wood, natural rubber, paper, cardboard, plus plastic for the ink pads - we didn't know about this and won't reorder
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard with plastic shrinkwrap around the outside. We hate plastic shrinkwrap and are talking with the makers about why they feel it's needed and how to eliminate it. Meanwhile, we remove this for you and get it recycled by Panda in Dublin 12, who accepts clear film for recycling from businesses, not yet from households.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes, except the shrinkwrap and the ink pads!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes except the shrinkwrap and the ink pads!
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 5 years plus
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: EU safety standards for toys - CE-marked
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Wish it were totally plastic-free.