Guess which animal has gone before you with this gorgeous, 2-layer wooden puzzle!
The lower level is the animals. The top level is their tracks and their names (in English). And then there's a lid to cover for easy storing-away.
I like that a younger child can really enjoy this puzzle, and an older child can also be challenged by placing the right name by the right animal's tracks!
It's non-trivial to complete and so interesting! I learn from it every time I do it myself!
What it contains: 39-piece puzzle (2 layers), wooden cover. 26 x 49 cm
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? FSC-certified birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, natural coconut oil.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
[Search terms: prints, footprints]