Bottles for hot or cold drinks. Made from plants and natural minerals, not petroleum. Carbon-neutral, and completely free from harmful petroleum-derivatives like BPA.
Lightweight, easy to clean, shatterproof. Leak-proof, even with bubbly (carbonated) drinks. Dishwasher-safe. Odorless and tasteless. Fit in all car / bike bottle holders.
With a sustainable organic canvas loop for attaching to your backpack.
- Raw materials from Europe? No - sugarcane doesn't grow here - Brazil (sugarcane leftovers), Germany (natural mineral: lime)
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? Bioplastic - an innovative, carbon-neutral material made from the leftovers after sugarcane is harvested. It's carbon-neutral because plants absorb carbon as they grow - whereas petroleum-based plastic has a carbon footprint of up to 6 times its own weight in CO2. Bioplastic is fully recyclable at end of life along with petro-plastics. Think of it as FairTrade coffee - looks the same, tastes the same, but has a very different impact on the world because of how it's produced.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? 100% free from petroleum-derived plastic - made from bioplastic, see above for the difference!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes - bioplastics can be recycled along with petroplastics at your local civic amenity centre - we checked with the folk behind MyWaste.ie.
- Great for ages: All ages
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: EU safety standards
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?
Search terms: tupperware, tupper ware