What is Climate Change? How can it be stopped? And what can young people do to help the fight?
Author Oisin McGann explains Climate Change science, and encourages young people to be part of positive change by getting involved in the global movement to fight humanity's biggest challenge. Published in collaboration with Friends of the Earth, this might be the most eco-friendly children's book ever published!
What it contains: 1 Paperback/softback book, 224 pages, 16 illustrations, black and white
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - in Ireland
- What's it made from? Vegan inks, all recycled materials: this book is part of the solution!
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused, upcycled or recycled? Yes, recycled
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Teenage/Young Adult (Old enough to listen to some tough messages!)
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? TBC
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!