What it contains: Watering can
It's light and easy for kids to use.
The water sprinkles out quite slowly.
Not a professional watering can! Just for kids to potter around and mind plants and keep themselves busy with water.
Maybe it's good that the water comes out slowly...more time taken to care for each plant, and no risk the soil gets bounced out by a torrent of fast flowing water!
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Denmark
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Denmark
- What's it made from? 100% certified recycled petro-plastic
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? No but free of virgin plastic - 100% recycled plastic, which is good :-)
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No (but it has a tiny carbon footprint compared to petro-plastic toys)
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100% - in Ireland, recycle at your local civic amenity centre along with other single-material plastic toys
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 2+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, very happy with it!