Pure wool felt from German organic farms dyed with plants. Gorgeously soft and natural. Great for handicrafts, making toys and decorations. Colours are vibrant but not gairish.
What it contains: Craft felt made in Germany from local organic sheepswool dyed with plants, thickness 1-1.2mm.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Germany
- Organic? Yes! :-)
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? 100% sheep's wool
- What's it packaged in? Nothing or paper
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Reused cardboard boxes; no plastic
- Plastic-free? Yes!
- Vegan? No - made from sheep's wool
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes including no mulesing
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes!
- Reusable / refillable? Yes!
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Bioland certified
- Safety standards met: N/A (not a toy)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Very, very happy with this felt, no improvements, other than to magically make it vegan - alas for craft felt, we have to choose between plastic and sheepswool, let us know if you think we've made the wrong choice!
Care/use instructions: IRON at 148 °C/ 300 °F; VACUUM or gently BRUSH any dry stains and dirt; DAB and BLOT any wet stains with towel; use the WOOL PROGRAM if machine washing; use SPOTLIFTER for any grease stains