A 100% natural rubber bath and chew toy. Safe from birth. No holes = no mold or bacteria can grow inside.
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees, and hand-painted with natural, food-grade dyes. Meets all EU safety standards - EN71, ASTM and Reach Certified. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
Every purchase contributes to sending children to school in India.
What it contains: A natural rubber bath / chew toy that is 11,5 x 10 x 2,5 cm and package is 12 x 22 x 2,7 cm
Raw materials come from
- Raw materials from Europe? No - Malaysia. Rubber trees don't grow in Europe?so any natural rubber product will come from Asia.
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? No - China.
- What's it made from? 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Biodegradable / compostable?
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes biodegradable but not compostable because natural rubber can take up to 4 years to decompose (and compostable means gone in 3 months)
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes rubber is theoretically recyclable; the cardboard packaging is recyclable
Great for ages:
- Great for ages: 0+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: All relevant European Safety Standards: EN71-1, EN71-2A, EN71-3 19 soluble heavy metal, REACH PHT 10, PREACH Total Cd, Afps18 PAHS\REACH 8 PAHS, SCCP, Directive 2017/898/EU (amendment of 2009/48/EC) Migration BPA, 94/62/EC, Directive(EU) 2017/774 Phenol, EN71-12- Migration Nitrosamines and Nitrosatable Substances
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?
- Do not sterilize.
- Wipe with damp cloth and soapy water.
- Small imperfections and inconsistencies are normal due to the handmade manufacture.
- As any natural product, toy may start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment. Store in a dry place.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Remove packaging and all tags before use
Search terms: chewable toys