Bees pollinate 75% of food crop species! So, let's get to know them...where the wax is made, where the pollen is stored and how her eyes are structured. With part names written underneath (in English, contrary to the language featured in some of the photos!)
- Raw materials from Europe? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, natural coconut oil.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: StukaPuka, Stuka Puka
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.