A beautifully-designed chocolate-and-surprise-toy set your little one will love - and that loves them and their planet back! 100% organic, vegan, GM-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, free of refined sugar, home-compostable, plastic-free, and locally-made. And the chocolate is absolutely delicious. YES PLEASE!!
60 different toys to collect (be surprised from amongst 18 dinosaurs, 18 woodland animals, 18 endangered animals, and 6 rabbits)!
- Energy kcal/100g: 630
- Energy kJ/100g: 2609
- Fat/100g: 51.6
- of which saturates (g): 35
- Carbohydrates/100g: 32
- of which sugars (g): 25.5
- Protein/100g: 5.6
- Salt/100g: 0.13
- Raw materials from Europe? Some - Peru (organic cacao beans - fairly-traded, and grown on small, family-owned farms); Sri Lanka (organic coconut oil); Madagascar (organic bourbon vanilla); Europe TBC (cardboard and paper)
- Organic? Chocolate: Yes 100% and certified; packaging: unclear probably not
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Chocolate: 100% organic ingredients: cacao mass, coconut sugar, creamed coconut, cacao butter, vanilla (cocoa solids: 66% minimum). Chocolate wrapping: NatureFlex (home-compostable, made from plants). Toy, factsheet: 100%-recycled cardboard and paper.
- What's it packaged in? 100%-recycled-cardboard box (PEFC and Sustainability-certified* (forest sustainability)
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? Yes (it's chocolate)
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we really think this one is perfect, but let us know any suggestions!
Search terms: PLAY in CHOC, PlayChoc, play n choc, Easter, Easter egg, Easter eggs