Meet Darcy, the cutest Easter Bunny in town!
Look at those ears poking out of her straw hat, she has been out picking her daisies in the summer sun.
This lovely bunny has been made under fairtrade working conditions by our skilled artisans in Nepal, and is completely plastic free.
- Raw materials from Europe? No - New Zealand
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? No - Nepal
- What's it made from? Sheep’s wool from New Zealand. This natural by-product is processed to the highest environmental standards and always cruelty free. All the dyes used to create the vibrant colours are ‘azo’ free and most are natural dyes.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: recycled or biodegradable plastic bags and recycled postage bags
- Plastic-free? Yes
- Vegan? No - it is made of sheep wool
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - keep it in a safe, dry space and reuse it every year for Easter
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: great for all ages
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: not yet
- Safety standards met: As this is a handmade ornament intended for a family to use together, and not a toy intended for a child to use alone, it does not require or bear the CE-mark.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We would love to see these made in Europe.