A big, colourful book with how-to guides for making 20 different toys and art, using just empty cereal boxes and the enclosed 30 Magic Corners!
Like a dinosaur, dolls’ furniture, crazy cars, a vampire bat, a space helmet, a house, seasonal decorations, paper darts and even a unicorn!
Magic Corners let you make amazing things without messy and wasteful glue or sticky tape.
When you're finished with your creation, recycle the cardboard and reuse the Magic Corners for your next one! The guided creations help you get started but soon you'll be inventing your own.
Magic Corners, like all Junko! kits, are made in Europe?from safe, recycled plastic.
If you need extra Magic Corners, we stock them (without the book) here.
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK, Poland
- What's it made from? Recycled plastic, paper, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Free of new plastic, made of recycled plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes very much so!
- Biodegradable / compostable? Book - yes; Magic Corners - no, they're (recycled) plastic
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 6+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None! But let us know your suggestions!