A 100% natural rubber bath and chew toy. Safe from birth. No holes = no mold or bacteria can grow inside.
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees, and hand-painted with natural, food-grade dyes. Meets all EU safety standards - EN71, ASTM and Reach Certified. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Features a wide range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing.
Every purchase of Eli the Clover contributes to research into degenerative neurological condition ALS, via Fundación Luzón.
What it contains: A natural rubber bath / chew toy that is approx 40 x 60 x 65cm (size varies slightly by design)
Raw materials come from
- Raw materials from Europe? No - Malaysia. Rubber trees don't grow in Europe?so any natural rubber product will come from Asia.
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? No - China.
- What's it made from? 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Biodegradable / compostable?
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes biodegradable but not compostable because natural rubber can take up to 4 years to decompose (and compostable means gone in 3 months)
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes rubber is theoretically recyclable; the cardboard packaging is recyclable
Great for ages:
- Great for ages: 0+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: All relevant European Safety Standards: EN71-1, EN71-2A, EN71-3 19 soluble heavy metal, REACH PHT 10, PREACH Total Cd, Afps18 PAHS\REACH 8 PAHS, SCCP, Directive 2017/898/EU (amendment of 2009/48/EC) Migration BPA, 94/62/EC, Directive(EU) 2017/774 Phenol, EN71-12- Migration Nitrosamines and Nitrosatable Substances
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?
- Do not sterilize.
- Wipe with damp cloth and soapy water.
- Small imperfections and inconsistencies are normal due to the handmade manufacture.
- As any natural product, toy may start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment. Store in a dry place.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Remove packaging and all tags before use