With this reversible puzzle your kids can explore the beautiful mountains in summer time and in winter. Featuring summertime activities on one side and winter fun on the reverse, you’ll never now what you’ll find when you head up the mountains!
Beautifully illustrated by Mariana Ruiz Johnson.
- Raw materials from Europe? Spain - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* paper and recycled cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard with plastic shrinkwrap around the outside. We hate plastic shrinkwrap and are talking with the makers about why they feel it's needed and how to eliminate it.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100% except the shrinkwrap!
- Vegan? Vegan friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
- Great for ages: 3-6 years
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: Yes - the CE marking guaranties that this toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. This puzzle has successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it but we wish it wasn't shrinkwrapped!
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.