A beautifully illustrated game for the whole family.
Tigers, lions, kangaroos, elephants... and many more beautiful wild animals! A memory game for children and grown-ups; the winner is the player who finds the most matching pairs (16 pairs).
Full instructions included in the box.
What it contains: 32 beautifully illustrated cards made from FSC paper and recycled cardboard. Size: 7 x 7 cm (card). Box Size 16 x 16 x 3,5 cm.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Spain - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard with plastic shrinkwrap around the outside. We hate plastic shrinkwrap and are talking with the makers about why they feel it's needed and how to eliminate it.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100% except the shrinkwrap!
- Vegan? Vegan friendly
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: Yes - the CE marking guaranties that this toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. This puzzle has successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We love it but we wish it wasn't shrinkwrapped!