LAST FEW REDUCED TO CLEAR. The chocolate in this batch is best before 25/08/2022. The drawers and calendar are highly reusable / refillable though - so I recommend eating the chocolate now, keeping the rest for Christmas 2022!
A surprise-a-day for the 12 days of Christmas - or just an amazing selection box - with beautifully-designed chocolate-and-surprise-toy treats your little one will love - and that loves them and their planet back!
100% organic, vegan, GM-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, free of refined sugar, home-compostable, plastic-free, and locally-made. And the chocolate is absolutely delicious. YES PLEASE!!
Each toy is different - a mix of Christmas characters and woodland animals!
With a beautifully illustrated sleeve that opens up into a play mat and each drawer can be reversed to create a new picture. Add your own chocolates (or other things!) and reuse it.
- Energy kcal/100g: 630
- Energy kJ/100g: 2609
- Fat/100g: 51.6
- of which saturates (g): 35
- Carbohydrates/100g: 32
- of which sugars (g): 25.5
- Protein/100g: 5.6
- Salt/100g: 0.13
What it contains:
- 12 numbered drawers, each containing 1 x 10g organic vegan chocolates, 1 x 3D recycled-cardboard character to make, 1 fun facts card.
- Once you've 'opened' a drawer, put it back in reverse, to build a picture. Open-up the outer sleeve into a landscape to play with all 12 toys.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Some - Peru (organic cacao beans - fairly-traded, and grown on small, family-owned farms); Sri Lanka (organic coconut oil); Madagascar (organic bourbon vanilla); Europe TBC (cardboard and paper)
- Organic? Chocolate: Yes 100% and certified; packaging: unclear probably not
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - UK
- What's it made from? Chocolate: 100% organic ingredients: cacao mass, coconut sugar, creamed coconut, cacao butter, vanilla (cocoa solids: 66% minimum). Chocolate wrapping: NatureFlex (home-compostable, made from plants). Toy, factsheet: 100%-recycled cardboard and paper.
- What's it packaged in? 100%-recycled-cardboard box (PEFC and FSC)
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes 100% and Vegan Society certified
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes 100%
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Cardboard packaging is recycled
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%, every inch of it can be home-composted
- Reusable refillable? Not really
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+ (may contain small parts unsuitable for a younger child)
- Shelf life: This batch is best before 25/08/2022
- Winner, World Food Innovation Awards 2019
- Silver, Best Vegan Chocolate Awards 2019
- ‘Best Eco Toy Design’ Bronze at 2018 Junior Design Awards
- Winner, Innovative Natural and Organic Product of the Year Award 2019
- Great Taste Awards 1 Star (2018 and 2019; judges comments included, “creamy, glossy, melts smoothly on the palate,” and, “a wonderful smooth and luxurious chocolate, hard to believe it is dairy free”
- Soil Association certified organic
- Vegan Society certified
- Certified Kosher by the London Beth Din Kashrut Division
- Cardboard is PEFC and FSC certified (forest sustainability)
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes, certified gluten-free
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes (it's chocolate)
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we really think this one is perfect, but let us know any suggestions!
Care/use instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. 16-18?C