What it contains: 1 cayenne pepper growing kit
Grow your own fiery pepper and become a scary fire breathing dragon!!
It is a beautiful shiny red pepper you can grow all on your own! One little bite and you'll fuel your inner dragon!
To sow and grow at any time of the year indoors.
*instructions included in English
This planting kit contains:
- a terracotta pot 5.5 cm in diameter
- a pellet of dehydrated and compressed coconut soil, 3 cm in diameter
- a sachet of cayenne pepper seeds
What to do:
- Sprinkle the coconut earth pellet with tap water (approximately 5 to 6 times its volume of water): it swells quickly under your eyes.
- Fill the culture pot with soil, put some aside for later.
- Sow 4 or 5 chilli seeds and cover them with the coconut soil.
- Water in fine rain every day a little to maintain humidity if possible with a spray bottle.
- In 10 to 12 days germination takes place. Let the plants grow and when they are about 5 cm tall keep only the most robust. Leave to grow for a few days, then repot in a pot of at least 15 cm in diameter.
- Take out the pot in May, when it is very hot, the plant flowers and produces small red peppers.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - France
- Organic? No, the seeds are not organic
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - France
- What's it made from? Cardboard, paper, recycled coconut husk soil, seeds
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a growing kit, not a toy per se
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes but packed in a facility that also packs peanut seeds, so we don't feel good about recommending if you are peanut-allergic.
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?