Got the kit, just need more magical giant biodegradable bubble mix? We've got you covered!
1 litre (when diluted) of bubble mix is enough for more than 1,000 giant bubbles!
What it contains: Your selected bubble mix concentrate in a recycled-and-recyclable plastic bottle
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from? The most eco ingredients...plant-derived surfactants, plant-derived polymers, and biodegradable petroleum-derived polymers (which Dr Zigs are working on eliminating)
- What's it packaged in? A 20-50% recycled (and 100% recyclable) plastic bottle
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? No - the bubble mix bottles are recycled-and-recyclable plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused, upcycled or recycled? Yes bottles for bubble mix are 20-50% recycled!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Bubble mix = yes (100% biodegradable in sunlight); bubble mix container = no (recycled-and-recyclable plastic)
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - we hope to offer refills of bubble mix asap watch this space
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: At least 10 years
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love the bubble mix to come in solid form to remove the need for plastic bottles...talking about it with Paola!
Search terms: bubblemix, bubble mixture