This stunning gift book features enticing paper-cut artwork from Clover Robin, alongside simple instructions to make 13 different origami animals and objects, poems about nature, as well as 50 sheets of origami paper! Read the poem, enjoy the picture... and then make the origami figure! From squirrels to snails and foxes to flowers, these amazing origami figures are all inspired by nature. Includes easy step-by-step origami instructions, ideal for children (and grown-ups!) to follow and learn.
There are 3 difficulty levels, so this book will suit complete beginners as well as more experienced origami fans as well as a handy QR code linking to how-to videos to help beginners.
The beautiful origami paper has patterns on one side and solid colours on the other so you can make different versions of each creature.
By the very talented illustrator of 3 of our most popular lift-the-flaps books about nature: Clover Robin.
What it contains: A 30-page paperback book and 50 sheets of origami paper
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? China :-( That's 22,000km of 'book-miles'. We're wrestling with whether to apply our 'made in Europe? criterion to books, as they are a side-line to our toys, and we only retail don't distribute so our influence on producers is limited.
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? No - China
- What's it made from? Paper / cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Printing in Europe?saves between 60% and 90% of a book's transport carbon - 60% if you print in Eastern Europe, 90% if you print in Ireland or UK. So, we wish this book were printed in Europe?