Discover the magic of nature right on your doorstep, from the back garden to the local park and the countryside. Even the smallest garden is a vast canvas of nature with its worms, insects, flowers and birds.
Listen to the blackbird’s song, spot an madra rua in your local town, discover why the ash tree is good for making hurlies, count a snail’s 27,000 teeth, watch stags fight and spot jellyfish at the seaside, laughing as you discover the meaning of their Irish name, smugairle róin!
With Naturama you will discover the magic of every Irish season. So put your boots on – it’s time to go outside!
‘From the makers of the fabulous Irelandopedia comes Naturama, a fun book that encourages its reader to get outside and explore the great Irish outdoors,’ Irish Tatler
‘A joy to read and a must for both homes and classrooms!’ RTEjr
‘Simply beautiful,’ Woman’s Way
What it contains:96-page hardback book
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes
- What's it made from? Paper and cardboard only, from 'managed forests'
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused, upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages:
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, very happy with this printed-in-Europe book :-)