1 eraser to erase pencil marks. 40mm x 30mm x 5mm approx
Many erasers are made from PVC (made using toxic pthalate softeners). This one is free from all of that.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes
- What's it made from? Synthetic rubber. We wish it were natural rubber but can't source erasers made from that anymore.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Kind of! It's not wrapped in plastic packaging. But synthetic rubber is made from petroleum. We don't love this!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100% biodegradable, but natural rubber takes more than 3 months to biodegrade and so isn't technically compostable
- Reusable refillable? Yes
- Recyclable? No
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: Relevant EU safety standards
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think this is as good as it gets, but let us know your suggestions!