Add to the water when you boil eggs to make them rainbow-coloured for Easter, or as dinosaur eggs!
What it contains: 1 pocket containing 5 sachets of natural egg dye, each enough to stain 5 eggs at a time while cooking. Does not include the Easter wool 'grass' - see our Easter egg nest kit and Easter grass products.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Germany
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Germany
- What's it made from? Natural food colorants: curcumin, chlorophyllin, natural carmine (cochineal extract); salt
- What's it packaged in? Paper sachets, paper pocket
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box, paper padding
- Plastic-free? 100%
- Vegan? No - the red dye is based on carmine (insect-derived)
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Oeko-Test: Good
- Safety standards met: DIN EN 71
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? ?
- Lactose-free? ?
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Skin: yes; clothes: these are natural dyes so may stain white or light-coloured clothing
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None - but you tell us, how could it be even better?