This intricate puzzle is different to any we've seen before and wonderfully challenging! Like Sudoku in a puzzle!
As a difficulty benchmark, I (age 41!) can do the small one in 5-10 minutes but my 6-year-old is challenged by it. The medium one I reckon would take me an hour (but we have a few reports of 10-11 year olds managing it in 15 minutes!), and the large one takes adults quite a few days if not longer (except one lady did it in an hour, people are amazing!).
What it contains: A novel wooden puzzle with its own wooden storage cover. 0.5cm thick and:
- Small: 17cm wide, 20cm high. 7 pieces
- Medium: 25cm wide, 29cm high. 19 pieces
- Large: 32cm wide, 37cm high. 37 pieces
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? FSC-certified birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, natural coconut oil.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: logic puzzle, geometric sudoku, Stuka Puka