Jump around! Get your child skipping, jumping and laughing with this beautiful skipping rope you can feel good about!
Most jump ropes are made of plastic fibres. We've searched high and low for a natural-material one, and finally found it!
We stock yellow, mint, and coral colours - you'll receive 1 of these at random.
What it contains: 100% cotton skipping rope (2 meters long) with handcrafted FSC-certified beechwood handles (13cm long) in a giftbox
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? TBC - TBC
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Spain
- What's it made from? Beech wood, cotton
- What's it packaged in? Recycled cardboard
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Biodegradable
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Yes, cotton can be recycled with other textiles, and the wooden toys can be brought to a civic amenity centre for recycling. See the MyWaste.ie A to Z for how to recycle anything in Ireland.
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 5+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: