This non-toxic hair mascara for kids is easy to apply and washes out.
Made for all hair colors.
with natural ingredients that are safe for kids's health and for the environment, like organic aloe vera juice, glycerin and acacia gum.
Packed in an innovative cardboard tube (although the applicator is still plastic, for now!)
What it contains: 1 hair mascara, tube measures 13cm x 1.8cm, weighs 21 g
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - EU
- Organic? Yes! Certified organic
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Italy
- What's it made from?
- Water, glycerin**, acacia senegal gum, sucrose palmitate, aloe vera leaf juice*, glyceryl caprylate, fragrance, microcrystalline cellulose, p-anisic acid, Vitamin E, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, cellulose.
- Depending on the colour may also contain: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77019(mica), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77288 (chromium oxide green), ci 77742 (manganese violet).
- * Organically-grown plant ingredients / ** Made from organic ingredients.
- 99% of all ingredients are naturally-occurring, 66% from organically-grown plants.
- What's it packaged in? An innovative cardboard tube which reduces the plastic used - but the applicator inside is still plastic, for now
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard
- Plastic-free? Not yet - although the outer tube is cardboard rather than plastic, the inner tube and applicator are still plastic for now, as the mascara needs to be airtight, and no-one is making alternative applicators yet
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes - not tested on animals
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Outer tube and mascara itself - yes; inner tube and applicator - no
- Reusable / refillable? No
- Recyclable? Outer tube and mascara itself - yes; inner tube and applicator - no
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3 years +
- Shelf life: 6 months after opening
- Awards: None
- Safety standards met:
- Cosmo Organic certified - this certifies that at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, and at least 95% of the plant-based ingredients were organically grown
- Qualite France certified
- European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes - soap & warm water
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None yet :-)
Care/use instructions: Apply to dry hair. Coat the brush with color and apply to the strands you want to color. Allow to air dry or use a blow dryer for quicker results. Brush hair for a more natural look. Color comes out with shampoo. Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. For external use only
Search terms: hair, dye, die, hair paint