The Geomag Supercolor System is a fantastic STEM toy for boys and girls (and adults too!). Made in Switzerland, it is build really well, the magnets are strong and click together very well and the good news is: it is 100% made of recycled plastics! The construction opportunities are absolutely endless, all your little ones need is creativity and and a good portion of imagination. You'll be amazed by the creations your kids will come up with!!
What it contains: 52 Piece Set of spheres, magnetic rods, triangle, squares and pentagon panels in various colours, includes 2 storage boxes
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? The raw recycled plastics are bought from suppliers based in Italy and Germany. Spheres + magnetic components come from China.
- Organic? No
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Switzerland
- What's it made from? 100% recycled plastic
- What's it packaged in? a cardboard box from recycled material and small plastic bags from 80% recycled materials.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: cardboard
- Plastic-free? No - but made from recycled plastic materials
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? No
- Reusable / refillable? a great toy to reuse
- Recyclable? yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 5+
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: numerous international awards including the Special Prize for Sustainability Toys Awards 2021, German Innovation Award 2019, Toys for Future Award 2020 Nuremberg Toy Fair, Good Toy Guide recommended, Stem.org Authentication Early Childhood Product, Stem.org Authentication Educational Product and many more.
- Safety standards met: Yes - Geomag manufacturing complies with the most rigorous European safety standards including EU Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked) and EU REACH standards (verifying no heavy metals or other contaminants). The Geomag products are made of plastic industrial waste of traceable sources and not simply re-used plastic. This ensures a transparent process, making it 100% safe and suitable for toys.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? n/a
- Improvements we're working on in this product: great toys from a great company :)
Care/use instructions: Wipe with damp cloth and soapy water
Search terms: geomagnetic