A perfect weaving loom for children, made of all natural materials, with everything they need for their first few creations!
We ordered these kits on the assurance from the producer they were plastic-free. On arrival we opened one to find the weaving loom is plastic-shrink-wrapped (no!!!). So we don't plan to re-order.
What it contains: Wooden weaving loom, and 60 metres of cotton yarn (across 5 colours: white, red, pink, blue, and light blue). Weaving area is 17cm x 12cm.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Netherlands
- Organic? Probably not (yet!)
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Netherlands
- What's it made from? Wood, cotton yarn, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box :-) and plastic shrink-wrap around the loom :-(
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%, every inch of it can be home-composted
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - a durable, long-lasting toy
- Recyclable? Yes - cardboard and paper
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 5 plus
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: N/A
- Safety standards met: European Toy Safety Standards (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it is perfect, but let us know any suggestions!
Search terms: loom, weaver