This boredom-busting activity pad that will keep children entertained for hours is the ideal travel companion for young art lovers.
Each page explores a different location, from Newgrange to Bunratty, the Giant’s Causeway to the Cliffs of Moher. Activities include drawing the sights, designing your own postcards, colouring Irish dancing dresses and creating your own comic!
You will learn all about Saint Patrick, discover each county’s GAA team colours and find out about Irish customs and traditions.
An exciting and interactive way to discover Ireland, this exciting activity pad will keep young brains active over the holidays.
What it contains: Paperback, 64 pages. Book Size: 188 x 102 x 185
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? Paper and cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 6+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, very happy with this printed-in-Europe book :-)