A 2-layer puzzle that will charm you! Layer 1 the egg, layer 2 the creature that will emerge!
- Raw materials from Europe? Poland - Yes
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Poland
- What's it made from? Sustainability-certified* birch plywood, varnish recommended for toys, natural coconut oil.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing!
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Plant-based packing peanuts, cardboard box, recycled paper
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No - new wood
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes!
- Great for ages: 3+. The elastics used to close the puzzle pose a choking risk for younger children
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: 1st place: 'Child-Friendly World' competition 2019 (Poland's oldest toy competition); 1st place eco company in Baltów; Be the Change! competition; among others
- Safety standards met: relevant European standards for toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? N/A
- Gluten-free? N/A
- Peanut-free? N/A
- Soy-free? N/A
- Lactose-free? N/A
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None, we think it's perfect! But let us know what you think!
Search terms: Stuka Puka
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.