They say pets look like their owners...what about ships and their captains? They do in this game! By comparing colors and shapes you can figure-out which captain belongs with which ship! A shape and color recognition memory game for 2-4 players, aged 3+, each round lasting about 10 minutes.
What I love about this game is, the 2 images that 'match' are not identical - it's a ship, and its captain. They share similar traits - colours, shapes, angles - so the matching is more abstract and creative than any other memory game I've played. I find it uses a different part of my brain! I'm well older than 3 but I really enjoy this one.
Designed by the brilliant Beatrix Bohony.
Only thing I would change is more ethnic and apparent gender diversity in the captains!
- Raw materials from Europe? Yes - Hungary
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Hungary
- What's it made from? Paper from Sustainability-certified*
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes - 100%!
- Great for ages: 3 and up
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: Directive 2009/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the safety of toys: requirements EN 71
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Yes
* We're not allowed mention which certificate because of bizarre bureaucracy, for details search our site for 'Not allowed to say FSC'.