These lovely Christmas stockings are handmade by Maeve in Ireland from 100% organic cotton fabric. They come in two Christmas patterns to choose from on the outside, and are reversible with a festive red on the inside. With a loop for hanging.
One you can feel great about leaving out for Santa!
- Raw materials from Europe? Cotton from Turkey
- Organic? Yes
- Manufactured in Europe? Yes - Ireland
- What's it made from? The stocking is made of 100% organic cotton fabric. The loop for hanging is made of 100% cotton.
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard Box
- Plastic-free? Yes
- Vegan? Yes
- Free from testing on animals? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes
- Reusable / refillable? Yes - keep it in a safe space and reuse it every year for Christmas
- Recyclable? Yes
- Great for ages: great for all ages
- Shelf life: indefinite
- Awards: not yet
- Safety standards met: As this is a handmade ornament intended for a family to use together, and not a toy intended for a child to use alone, it does not require or bear the CE-mark.
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We think it's perfect :)
Search terms: stockings, sock, Santa