I got my daughter one of these Bear Grylls activity books and I can't recommend them enough for ages 5 through about 8.
Great facts, great photos, lovely (paper) stickers, challenging puzzles.
The photos I've taken so far don't do it justice!
What it contains: 1 paperback sticker activity book, 32 pages, 215 x 279 x 6mm
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? TBC - TBC
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? TBC - TBC
- What's it made from? Paper and cardboard only
- What's it packaged in? Nothing
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? TBC
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable / refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: TBC
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: TBC
- Safety standards met: N/A - it's a book not a toy
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Most internationally-published books are printed in China, especially if they're successful. We wish they were printed in Europe for lower toy-miles. But we have made the decision to stock on-topic books anyway because printed-in-Europe was impossible to find without ordering some copies, changed from print run to print run, and limited our book range quite drastically. We aim to inspire and equip our kids and young people to stand up for our planet with positive, eco-spirational books.