The eco-friendly alternative to balloon releases. Remember your loved ones, or celebrate your cause, in a memorable, beautiful and earth-kind way!
Sadly, instead of going up to heaven, all balloons end up coming back to earth as litter, and posing a huge risk to our environment and our wildlife.
Our giant bubbles provide a much better alternative to dangerous balloon releases. And our kit can be used again and again, as opposed to one time only balloons! And our bubbles don't waste valuable helium resources either.
Our multi award-winning kits and mixtures are all entirely UK made and unlike cheap imports our wands use no plastic – they’re made from sustainably sourced wood with 100% untreated, unbleached cotton ropes – no plasticized string for us. We’re much more eco-friendly than other makes as our non-toxic bubble mix is fully biodegradable, is guaranteed PALM OIL FREE and contains no phosphates so it’s better for the environment, for orangutans and for children!
What it contains: 1 litre of 5x concentrate (makes 5 litres of bubble mix); 3 multi wands for making streams of multi-coloured bubbles; 2 giant wands for making huge bubbles easily.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes except the cotton for the wicks (and Dr Zigs are working on that)
- Organic? TBC
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Wales
- What's it made from?
- Biodegradable bubble mix: Plant-derived surfactants, plant-derived polymers, and biodegradable petroleum-derived polymers (which Dr Zigs are working on eliminating)
- Other elements: Fairtrade cotton (wick), sustainable wood (wand(s)), recycled plastic (bottle for bubble mix; 20-50% of it is recycled)
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? No - the bubble mix bottles are recycled-and-recyclable plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the bubble mix bottles are 20-50% recycled plastic
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Bubble mix = yes (100% biodegradable in sunlight); wand(s) = yes (cotton and wood); bubble mix container = no (plastic)
- Reusable refillable? Yes - we hope to offer refills of bubble mix asap watch this space
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All (with close supervision for kids under age 3)
- Shelf life: At least 10 years
- Two Guinness Word Records!
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using tri-strings (giant bubble wands)
- Most people making Giant Bubbles using garlands (multi-wands)
- ''Best Buy Eco-Toy'' (The Independent)
- Safety standards met: EN71 EU toy safety standrads
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: We'd love the bubble mix to come in solid form to remove the need for plastic bottles...talking about it with Paola!