Kit to make 1 bird, including: detailed instructions, 1 felting needle, 1 pre-felted wool ball, wool, embellishments, string for hanging
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? * Yes - Benelux, UK, Germany, Iceland
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Netherlands
- What's it made from? TrueFelt 100 % wool felt; Ökotex-certified doll jersey; Ökotex-certified filling wool
- What's it packaged in? Cellophane (biodegradable, made from wood)
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Reused cardboard boxes; plastic
- Plastic-free? Yes!
- Vegan? No - includes sheep's wool
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Yes! The bag is industrially-compostable, the contents home-compostable except the metal needle
- Reusable refillable? Yes!
- Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 4+ Must be able to read and sew
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: OEKO-TEX®
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Upgrade to home-compostable NatureFlex bags