Kit to make 1 doll, including woollen felt, wool, cotton doll jersey. Use your own sewing thread and glue (i.e., thread and glue not included).
Feel great about where it comes from:
* Raw materials from EU? * Yes - Benelux, UK, Germany, Iceland
* Organic? Not yet!
* Manufactured in EU? Yes - Netherlands
* What's it made from? TrueFelt 100 % wool felt; Ökotex-certified doll jersey; Ökotex-certified filling wool
* What's it packaged in? Cellophane pack. Cellophane is made from wood and biodegradable, but not as sustainable as NatureFlex, to which the supplier is gradually switching
* Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Reused cardboard boxes; no plastic
* Plastic-free? 100%
* Vegan? No - includes sheep's wool
* Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
* Reused upcycled or recycled? No
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
* Biodegradable compostable? 100%
* Reusable refillable? Yes!
* Recyclable? Yes!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
* Great for ages: 4+ Must be able to read and sew
* Shelf life: Indefinite
* Awards: TBC
* Safety standards met: OEKO-TEX®
* Solvent-free? Yes
* Gluten-free? Yes
* Peanut-free? Yes
* Soy-free? Yes
* Lactose-free? Yes
* Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
* Improvements we're working on in this product: Switching the packet from cellophane to an even-more-sustainable alternative