A game about the good old times, when the ladies carrying bursting shopping bags fell into the hairdresser's - mainly for a chat, even moreso than for a hairdo! Based on creator Beatrix Bohony's funny childhood story, the moral of which is: remember which towel your grandma is under, so you don't sit in someone else's lap!
A quirky, retro memory game for 2-4 players, aged 5+, each round lasting about 15 minutes.
What it contains: 18 Lady Cards, 18 Towel Cards, 12 Lucky Cards, 32 Sweet Cards, 1 Dice
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Hungary
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Hungary
- What's it made from? Paper from FSC- and PEFC-certified forests; 90%-recycled cardboard; inks
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard box
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box, brown paper packing, small amount of plastic sealing tape
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? We think so, we're checking!
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Yes - the cardboard is made 90% from recycled paper
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable / compostable? Based on the materials it's made from, yes 100%, but not yet certified
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes - 100%!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 5 and up
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: Directive 2009/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the safety of toys: requirements EN 71
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes / skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None! But please let us know your suggestions!