A pinks-and-reds 3-nail-polish gift set for your little love! contains1 each of these shades: Sometimes Sweet, Jazz It Up and LOL.
What it contains
3 Piggy Paint nail polishes in a gorgeous gift bag
Feel great about where it comes from
- Raw materials from Europe? Not yet! - USA, India
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in Europe? Not yet! - USA
- What's it made from? Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil, shade-specific natural pigment(s)/shimmer (all listed in a footnote)
- What's it packaged in? Each polish is in a glass jar with a polypropylene (PP - highly-recyclable) cap/applicator. The polishes are in a chiffon bag with printed cardboard label.
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard and paper only, no plastic (the supplier started using shredded paper instead of bubblewrap at our request - yay!)
- Plastic-free? Not yet!
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Not yet!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it
- Biodegradable compostable? Polish is biodegradable but not compostable. Packaging is neither.
- Reusable refillable? We hope to offer refills soon
- Recyclable? Yes (bottle, lid, gift bag, and tag)
Feel great about you and your child using it
- Great for ages: Safe for adults or children to use on people of all ages. It is even safe to paint your baby or toddler’s piggies. Also, safe to use during pregnancy.
- Shelf life: Several years
- Awards: Recommended by Kourtney Kardashian, the ACE Family, Mila Stauffer, and a long list of magazines and blogs including Elle, OK!, Woman's World, Teen Vogue, US Weekly, Delicious, Family Fun, Whole Living, Parents, Nails, Bop, Parenting, Southern Lady, iVillage, Nickelodeon Parents Connect, ediTORIal, Pregnancy & Newborn, ecomom, People Moms & Babies, Daily Candy, Real Simple, Glam.com, seventeen, the Stir
- Safety standards met:
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
- Improvements we're working on in this product: Replace PP lid/applicator with more sustainable material; manufacture in Europe? organic raw materials