Make buildings and any shape you can imagine, all from junk!
Made in the UK from recycled plastic and designed to last, you can use your JUNKO kit again and again...make a new toy every day!
What it contains: Clever fittings for making buildings and other static structures:
- 48 90-degree corners for card (e.g., cereal boxes)
- 6 Mag 90 attachments for card, tubs, yoghurt pots etc
- 2 attachments for your own LEGO;
- 5 hinges for moving doors, windows, etc
AND...the hinges glow in the dark... hey, why don’t real houses have those?
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - UK, Poland
- What's it made from? Recycled plastic, magnets, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Free of new plastic, made of recycled plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or Yes very much so!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? No - recycled plastic
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? N/A
- Improvements we're working on in this product: None! But let us know your suggestions!